Saturday, May 22, 2010

SURAT YB DOMINIQUE KEPADA SPEAKER DUN SARAWAK

by Prof. Dr. x

KUCHING: If the DUN speaker Dato Sri Mohd Asfia Awang Nassar didn't delay in replying the letter, there wouldn't be any commotion as happened that day.

As a matter of fact, it is not Asfia who is to write the letter because he has many lawyers in DUN who could tell him which section to be used to reply to Dominique's letter.

The following is a soft copy of Dominique's letter:


Tarikh 21 Mei 2010
Yang Berhormat
Dato Sri Speaker
Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak
Petra Jaya, Kuching

Yang Berhormat

RE: 12 Month Suspension
I have been informed by the DUN Secretary that is your ruling that my 12 month suspension includes a total ban from even entering the precincts of the DUN! I would like to know in writing what are the grounds or basis of such a ruling.

The DUN Secretary also told me that my right to have my copy of the Hansard is also suspended, along with my other privileges! I wish to know what is the full extent of my suspension.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my utmost dismay at the way i was manhandled, purportedly under your instruction, yesterday at a roadblock set up by Auxiliary Police some 600 - 800 meters away from the main gate of the DUN complex. I believe that road block is in an area outside of your jurisdiction and is patenty illegal!

Nevertheless, I would still hereby humbly request that I be allowed to access the public gallery of DUN to watch the proceedings and also be given my copy of the Hansard.

Despite my suspension which I still do challenge, I still need to carry out my other duties as a YB for my constituency, and that inclued knowing in full what has been debated, decided and recorded in the Hansard.

Yang Berhormat's kind consideration and immediate action is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely


Dominique Ng Kim Ho
ADUN for Padungan

No comments:

Post a Comment